Biological, Adoptive, Foster, or Step Parents can learn the techniques needed, with children of all ages, to create and maintain a safe, serene environment for you and the children in your care.
You can …
- learn how your child’s trauma has affected them and what you can do to help.
- eliminate challenging or defiant behaviors.
- redirect conflict quickly and effectively to maintain a serene home atmosphere.
- guide your child to attach with you, even if they struggle with attachment issues.
- build connections with step children to allow for healthy environment.
- learn to present and manage changes in environment that usually cause chaos and turmoil.
- repair damage and create new behavior patterns in foster care or adoptive placements.