Educators, Probation Officers, Case Managers, and Human Services Specialists can learn the techniques needed to build connections and a safe, serene environment for the children in your classrooms and on your caseloads.
You can …
- eliminate obstinate, defiant behaviors.
- redirect chaotic and negative attention-seeking behaviors to allow for a safe school/classroom setting.
- reduce the incidents of crisis that will require your attention to be diverted.
- produce better outcomes and more effective benefit from services provided.
- gain a deeper understanding of the challenges of working with children of trauma.